Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
- Good technical background;
- Proven experience with testing large enterprise level systems;
- Knowledge of structured test methods and processes;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (Waterfall model/V model/Agile model);
- Working knowledge of Test Management tools (MicroFocus Quality Centre/ALM, Jira, etc);
- Good knowledge of SQL DML statements;
- ISTQB foundation certification in Software testing (or equivalent) is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of UNIX based Operating Systems;
- English – intermediate level is a plus.
-Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough methodical approach to work;
- Willingness to learn.
- Deliver testing services in one of the largest telco operators in Romania;
- Prepare test plans, test cases and test scripts as well as execute tests to the agreed standards, timelines and service levels;
-The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience of delivering software testing for billing systems.
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch tickets.
-Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.)