Accounting Specialist with Czech
Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
What you'll need to succeed
Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
At least one year working knowledge in Financial accounting;
Fluently spoken and written English and Czech;
Good computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
Likes to work with numbers;
Willingness to travel.
Your new role
· Invoice verification and posting;
· Processing of payments;
· Accounts and balance reconciliation;
· Processing and controlling of the good receipt / invoice receipt account;
· Performs daily activities in terms of Dispute management and Support services process;
· Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
· Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
· KPI calculation;
· Maintenance of the work procedures;
· Conducts and operate analyses on vendors accounts (Direct debit, write off, accruals).