Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 42 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
- University degree in computer science, economics, engineering or mathematics;
- Fluent in English, German is a plus;
- Experience in working with IT systems advantageous;
- Knowledge of sales processes and in particular customer order process advantageous;
- Good communication skills, ability to explain complex issues;
- Strong team player, with ability to maintain effective relationships in an intercultural framework;
- Ability to think in an analytical, abstract and structured way;
- Problem solving competences, ability to spot dependencies and cross-connections;
- Quick grasp for complex and new topics as well as logical thinking;
- Self-motivated and self-dependent way of working and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to manage your tasks independently and to deliver in due time;
- Willingness to travel.
- Ensure quick support for user of the sales system with solid and sustainable solutions to their incidents;
- Maintain the cooperation with the headquarter teams in Stuttgart, Germany and worldwide Mercedes-Benz counterparts;
- Support software testing before releases;
- Continuous improvement of processes and supporting the software development.