This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Groupe Renault Romania active
View all jobs HIL Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Să te alături Groupe Renault România înseamnă să faci parte dintr-o echipă de peste 18.000 de colegi alături de care îți poți pune amprenta pe oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Te aşteptăm în echipa noastră mobilă, conectată și autonomă să punem lumea în mișcare și să conturăm viitorul automobilului.
Prin aplicarea la posturile disponibile, entitățile Renault Romania prelucrează datele dumneavoastră cu caracter personal furnizate prin CV, în scopul recrutării.
Pentru informarea dvs. completă și transparentă, înainte de a aplica, vă rugăm să luați la cunoștință Politica de confidenţialitate privind protecţia datelor personale în scop de recrutare și selecție accesând link-ul: https://www.gruprenault.ro/politica-privind-cadrul-general-de-protectie-datelor-cu-caracter-personal-groupe-renault-romania
For this role, we are looking for an Engineer with degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation and Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunication, who has a good knowledge of MATLAB Simulink and knows control of systems and feed-back loop concept.
Good knowledge of electronic interfaces, input and output stages and general electronic schema and experience with programming languages as C++, C# and Python are very important. Also having the ability to write and understand a program is necessary along with the understanding of how a programmed sequence works and what its effects are both in the processor and on the inputs/outputs.
Advanced level of English is mandatory, as interactions with most clients is done in English.
Nice to have:
• General simulation process in virtual environment such as MATLAB or AMESIM constitutes an advantage.
• Microcontroller programming and integration in a functional electronic board constitutes a big advantage.
• A good understanding of the physical phenomena as combustion, result of friction and other forces on physical parts and inertia are an advantage.
• French is a plus.
HIL simulators allow developers to validate new hardware and software automotive solutions interfacing the car’s Electronic Control Units with a virtual MATLAB environment.
In a typical HIL Simulator:
• A dedicated real-time processor executes mathematical models which emulate engine dynamics.
• An I/O unit allows the connection of real vehicle sensors and actuators (or even some of the sensors are computed and simulated in the HIL bench).
• Finally, the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) under test is connected to the system and the simulator interfaces with it, communicating just like in real life with the ECU on all inputs and outputs.
While being technically complex and high-tech, the HIL simulators provide unparalleled precision, speed and flexibility to the software validation for all the major players of the automotive world, for both thermic and electrical vehicles.
As a HIL Specialist at Renault, your responsibilities will be to:
• Develop the HIL environment in computing systems such as MATLAB Simulink and AMESIM. The developed strategies allow the functioning and the interfacing of the ECU with the HIL Simulator and direct access to the software internal variables for validation purposes.
• Physically interface the ECU with the HIL Simulator. This requires solid knowledge of electronics as the complexity of the system requires all sort of inputs and outputs: digital, analogic, PWM, electric engines command, lambda probes, etc. Also understanding of the vehicle’s electrical schema is needed.
• Debug the HIL Simulink model and its ECU interface with the client in order to have a HIL simulation equivalent to the real vehicle behavior. This also implies working with the calibrated software inside the ECU.
• Do automatic tests development. Repetitive tests can be coded to run in automatic mode, without user manipulation during the night on the HIL simulators. Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, C# and Python constitutes a real advantage.
The job is based in Bucharest.
For the first 6 months you will take part in a training course at Titu Technical Centre.
After this period you will work 3 days/ week in Bucharest and 2 days/ week in Titu.