Invoice analyst – English & French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Invoice analyst – English & French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Import - Export active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
As an Invoice Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring to the team?
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics – it`s a plus;
• At least 2 years of experience in Customer Care/Logistics/ Supply chain;
• An advanced level of French and English at conversational level;
• Attention to details and focus on results;
• Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
• A good team worker and Customer-oriented approach.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package ( especially Excel);
• You will check, approve or reject logistics invoices for the allocated portfolio;
• You will identify and address billing issues in collaboration with Process Engineer, Operational Leader and Contract Manager;
• You will give assistance and collaborate with other colleagues regarding work flows in our internal systems regarding billing process in your perimeter;
• You will apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks, etc.);
• You will challenge and review billing flows, ensuring tax / legal compliance;
• You will manage the continuity of service of your perimeter (respect to polyvalence, formalization and documentation of activities);
• Your activity will be measured by a set of KPIs (time to address the issues, quality and quantity indicators);
• You will prepare, make and record other entries, if the case, in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules.
What we offer?
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
• Private Medical and Dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price.
• Working in an inter-cultural environment;
• A multinational structure in which you can build a career.