Junior Actuarial Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PwC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Actuarial Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region.
Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Knowledge and experience:
• College / university degree in economics or in mathematics;
• 0 to 2 years actuarial experience;
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other relevant applications;
• Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels both in English and Romanian.
Personal skills and competencies:
• Ability to operate in multitasking environment;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Flexibility and ability to work in a team;
• Willingness to travel across CEE, and not only.
• Actuarial support to audits of life and non-life insurance companies;
• Review of insurance technical reserves under different accounting standards;
• Advisory activities relating to IFRS17;
• Evaluation of capital requirements under Solvency II standard formula or internal/partial internal model and review of the Solvency II balance sheet;
• Employee benefits valuations under IFRS;
• Actuarial valuations and advisory activities.
What we offer:
• Challenging tasks, dynamic work environment;
• Opportunity to work on high-profile clients of the firm in Romania and in CEE region;
• Opportunity to develop and benefit on the IFRS 17 “on the job training” as well as IFRS 17 training within CEE region. IFRS 17 – “Insurance Contracts” is the new insurance accounting standard which is going to reshape the insurance industry as we know it;
• Opportunity to work on IFRS 17 implementation for insurance companies within the Romanian market, and potentially secondment on IFRS 17 implementation within the CEE region and Western Europe;
• Opportunity to integrate with PwC’s actuarial network across CEE;
• Great career & development opportunities, including international experience.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
• If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
• To notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
• We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
• In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
• If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.