Finance Intern (Cash & Coding) - 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Looking for that next step in your career? Do you have an insatiable desire to work with numbers? Well then have a look at ours: 180 countries, 6 continents, 30,000 employees and 1,600 food products. We’ve also committed to drive positive change for 3 billion people, communities worldwide and the planet by the end of 2030. Join our revolution and enjoy a healthy bowl of breakfast of Fruit Loops at the office or live your best snack-tastic moments with Pringles.
Take a leap and join our Finance teams to find out how you can put your intrapreneurial mind-set to use. We value innovators and disruptors and people that can match our love for snacks and awesome products.
HERE’S HOW YOU MATCH:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Fresh University graduate or master/ final year student;
• Language Skills: English (advanced).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a customer-focused mind-set.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Assist with processing a volume of sales orders in an accurate and efficient manner by ensuring the completeness of sales orders;
• Learn and apply providing a seamless and satisfying internal customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Centre OTC team;
• Understand, adopt and meet compliance measures;
• Inherit and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency;
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence;
• Resolve inquiries from internal OTC teams and generate when needed;
• Create transactional documents in SAP.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered.
• Work on special projects and continuous improvement initiatives; identify opportunities to make the processes more effective.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.