Embedded Software Developer
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 11 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts “Vision, High Quality, and Commitment”.
The company has been operating since, with offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
- Minimum 3 years of industrial experience working with embedded software/ industrial communication products;
- Experience in working on embedded software;
- Experience in working with communication gateways/ IOT products working knowledge of RTOS;
- Experience in working with serial communication protocols;
- Experience in working with industrial networking & Ethernet based communication protocols;
- Experience in usage of tools like Putty, Hyperterminal, Modpoll, Docklight, Wireshark.
- Develop software design, code, test and troubleshoot;
- Assess the Customer requirements and ensure they are met and perform design tradeoffs;
- Resolve field defects and quality issues through analysis, design and SW changes;
- Develop conceptual designs and detailed designs in accordance with established engineering processes, submit design code for reviews, update the designs as required as a result from reviews;
- Follow coding standards and Deliver quality software;
- Perform software implementation, debug, and integration activities;
- Execute software reuse strategies aligned to a product line development environment;
- Execute studies related to software technologies such as operating systems, hypervisors, and development / verification tools.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for one of the projects we have ongoing. You will be responsible for executing complete embedded software development lifecycle.
We are welcoming you with:
- Attractive salary package, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
- Professional trainings, promotion possibilities and a carrier plan development;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Meal tickets.