Technical Test Analyst/Automation
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Technical Test Analyst/Automation active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Strong practical enterprise experience on test automation tooling and frameworks (2 years +)
• ISTQB Certification - Foundation / Advanced
• Java Selenium Framework
• Understanding of Agile techniques (e.g. BDD, TDD)
• Identification, management and understanding of Change Control Process
• Demonstrable (2 years +)and essential automation tooling experience and preferably in the following tools: Selenium, Eclipse, Github/Maven, Bitbucket, Jenkins
• Experience of Jira
• A good understanding of SQL, C# and object orientated programming techniques
• Problem solving skills and ability to think laterally
• The ability to estimate, plan and prioritise testing as part of a scrum team
• The ability to collaborate with developers to propose testability and represent the quality of business requirements
• Understand business requirements in order to write automated tests primarily and occasionally manual exploratory testing as required;
• The ability to create SBE/BDD feature files
• Experience of working in an Agile CI/CD environment
• Produce neat, dated, referenced and fully documented work which is easily reviewed and can be followed up at a later date;
• Maintain an understanding of changes to pension’s legislation that may impact the functionality of our products / systems and processes / procedures;
• Review of automated and performance tests written by developers and testers, ensuring internal standards and best practices are adhered to;
• Testing responsibility for identifying project risks and giving high-level estimates for future work to high-level stakeholders during EIA and scoping sessions;
• Technical Test consultant, as required
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills