Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics;
• Previous 2-5 years experience in controlling/reporting;
• Previous experience in the consulting area;
• IFRS and/or US-GAAP reporting knowledge;
• Microsoft Office package - advanced level;
• English - advanced level;
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes;
• Excellent communication skills - the job involves activities carried out on a portfolio of clients.
• Preparing and analyzing CPP, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, analyzing profitability and providing other types of reports according to the specific requirements of the clients;
• Constructing budgets based on the premises received from clients and analyzing budget vs. current variations;
• Participating in meetings with clients for presenting the reports;
• Adjusting the reporting packages according to the clients' requirements (IFRS or US-GAAP, as the case may be), including consolidations for companies in a single group;
• Working in client systems for extracting data or reporting directly in client software;
• Identifying new possibilities for task automation, where possible.
• Competitive salary;
• Additional health insurance;
• Flexi time;
• An opportunity to have a great experience and knowledge to build up your career;
• Working in a young, cheerful, welcoming and friendly team responsible for supporting the business with effective solutions.