Junior Employer Branding Executive
Temenos is the World’s #1 Banking Software Company, providing financial institutions, of any size, anywhere in the world, the software to thrive in the digital banking age. We are an exciting place to work and our biggest asset is our talented workforce - what we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 7500+ employees that make up Temenos today, operating out of 67 offices worldwide
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264;
As part of the HR Communication & Employer Branding Team, you will contribute to the Temenos Employer Branding Strategy, helping us attract and retain the best-in-class talent to support our continuous growth, and become the “employer of choice” in the FinTech arena.
• Background in Communication, Marketing, HR, Social Sciences;
• English language proficient, both verbally and written;
• Basic understanding and interest in current trends and practices in employer branding, HR and marketing;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office;
• Digitally savvy;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion; communicate effectively verbally and in writing; establish and maintain solid relationships with all stakeholders; maintain confidential and sensitive information;
• Great team spirit, a creative mind, with a customer centric approach and a “can-do” attitude;
• Motivation to learn and develop as professional in the employer branding/recruitment marketing area;
• Previous experience in HR and/or Communication is a plus.
• Contribute to the creation of online content that resonates across multiple audiences and using various communication vehicles, including current and future employees, social/traditional media, job boards and more.
• Contribute to specific employer branding campaigns;
• Provide support to all actions related to HR Communication, Branding and Recruitment;
• Conduct brand research to gain insight into the talent market and work with the branding team to create engaging employment branding tactics and messaging, both internally and externally;
• Help drive system & process improvement in HR, such as: recruitment, selection, engagement surveys, training opportunities, employee feedback, employee recognition, and employee benefits and rewards;