Junior Data Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GfK Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
Lumea noastră se schimbă repede. Consumatorii, utilizatorii și cumpărătorii folosesc tot ceea ce este nou pe piata. Lucrurile noi devin posibile în fiecare secundă si fiecare secunda devine mai complicată.
Clienții noștri sunt companii din întreaga lume si pentru a lua cele mai bune decizii în fiecare zi trebuie să știe cu adevărat ce se întâmplă, acum și în viitor. Nu avem o bol de cristal dar ne plac datele și știința și înțelegem cum sa facem legatura intre cele doua. Ne pasă de atenția acordată detaliilor și preciziei. Suntem ingineri digitali care construiesc cercetări de nivel mondial, bazate pe tehnologii de vârf.
GfK înseamnă Growth from Knowledge / crestere prin cunoastere, iar noi, oamenii din GfK, ajutam clientii sa se dezvolte.
Purpose of the Role
• The general role involves a very high level of data production, data processing and analysis
• Ability to interpret the data is also key, otherwise mistakes are often not spotted
• Supports Client Service in defining the adequate Analyses design
• Responsible for providing all types of insight deliveries to clients
• Produce high quality data reports using Excel (40% of working time) and internal analysis tool (AnalyzeIT – 40% of working time) and Powerpoint (10% of working time)
• Working with multiple European countries
Technical / Personal skills required
• working knowledge in relevant GfK internal programs like AnalyzeIT, CIV;
• MS Office skills, advanced Excel user skills preferable (VBA preferable)
• English B2
• Must be able to give attention to detail: some work will be complex in our analysis system and we must strive to avoid mistakes / check work is 100% right before delivery
• Need to be able to liaise and discuss variations from multiple countries and be able to take on board and handle the differences to each piece of work, often at the same time
• Problem solving skills: why does data come out like it does, what needs to be changed to get the data as it wished for?
• Able to work under pressure
• Analysis & Reporting:
o executes internal programs for reporting purposes or detailed customer requests (using AIT, SimIT or Consumer Insight Visualizer)
o analyses data and data trends using tools like EXCEL in order to provide insights for the customer
o creation of presentation charts with headlines and comments using Power Point or C-I-V
• Research Design & Proposal Development:
o supports in creating the adequate research design (as skills develop)
o provides input for applying the correct analyses design and setting up efficient processes
• Project Execution:
o supports in developing mechanisms for automation esp. in tracking studies (automated data checks) – main objectives are quality improvement, reduction of error rates and speed of delivery
• Client Management:
o Internal Client (local sales team) interaction especially as an expert