Business Development Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF TECH active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Development Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria). We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries. At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together. What you will be working on. As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifying sales prospects and leads, pitching and selling services, as well as maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Identifying trends ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Designing presentations and tailored offers to the needs of the targeted clients
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Maintaining the relationship with the top international clients.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest information on CRM programs, including preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Market analysis in terms of competitors.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate their needs and promote their RINF TECH services
- Achieving the objectives of quarterly and annual sales
- Min 3+ years of Experience in IT service sales
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- High level of motivation for sales and ability to meet sales goals
- Great presentation and negociation skills
- Good analytical skills to understand the challenges and problems that customers face so they can identify opportunities for a sale
- Highly customer oriented with great ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Highly organized, capable to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while being able to prioritize tasks appropriately/as needed
- Identify improvements for products and services by staying updated with technology trends, market activity, and competitors
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Bonding and drinking events
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview