Information Security Advisor
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
• This role will function as a SOC Analyst. You will receive alerts/events/tickets detected by Dell Secureworks Managed Security Services and respond by performing different activities within the client’s environment.
• 3-5 years’ experience in IT&C.
• Previous experience in raw log files review, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewalls logs, network flows, intrusion detection systems, system logs).
• Solid understanding of Information Security concepts (malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management).
• Previous experience in elaborating and maintaining procedures, documentations, workflows and runbooks.
• Previous customer support experience including the resolution of customer escalations, incident handling and reporting.
• Industry certification from vendors (ie: Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, ITIL, Unix, Microsoft, Oracle, AWS
• Experience in adjacent areas (Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, System Administrator, Platform/Tool Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk support.
• In this position you will be responsible for investigating high alerts, determining the source of the threat, the extent to which client assets have been compromised, making recommendations for remediation, and assisting in the implementation.
• Advice on analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools (Splunk, CTP, ArchSight, Q-Radar), network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Unix & Windows), mainframes, mid-range, applications and databases.
• Collaborate with Line of Business technical teams for resolution and mitigation of detected issues.
• Elaborating runbooks.
• Routinely interact with vulnerability and threat management teams and incorporate feedback into information security applications.
• Supervise different incident response actions with internal and external teams while owning the responsibility for the incident/event until complete closure.
• Knowledge sharing activities: creating and delivering new content for Community Of Practice sessions.
• Subject Matter Expert for 1 technology in scope.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
• Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
• Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
• Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
• Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
• Work from home policy – your time matters
• Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
• Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
• Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
• Life Insurance
• Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
• Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.