Back Office with English
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
English - proficient level (spoken, written);
MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
Windows 7 basic (normal user).
- Single point of contact for IT and Facilities related incidents;
- Submitting tickets in the name of the callers for all the above incidents and distributing them to the correct Support Teams;
- 1st Level Support for few regional applications;
- Resource for employee surveys;
- Application tester (quality assurance);
- Back-up for Managed Printing Services;
- Activities related to training the users on different released IT Services inside the Organization.
Work schedule: 8 hours (08:00 – 18:00) – in 2 shifts.