Data Scientist role for students or fresh graduate with relevant projects/relevant experience
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our team analyses web traffic, identifies non-human agents (crawlers, search engines) and develops pipelines for filtering data used by the Business Intelligence department.
We have built our applications with Spark, Kafka, BigQuery, and Airflow. They are mostly written in Python and deployed using Docker on a hybrid infrastructure (own machines and Google Cloud)
You will analyze large-scale datasets and build machine learning models to enhance spider detection. These models will be integrated in our production pipelines.
The successfull candidate will:
• • Be passionate about asking and answering questions in large, distributed datasets;
• • Be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to translate technical concepts into a concise business focused messages in both technical and management presentations;
• • Have knowledge in the following data science domains: Anomaly Detection, Time Series Analysis, Unsupervised Learning;
• • Have the ability to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to solve problems;
• • Have a good understanding of the design and architecture of big data applications;
• • Possess a solid understanding of the value of data and how technology enables companies to compete better in the market place.
• • Discover, interpret and document unique insights in large-scale distributed datasets through exploratory analysis and the application of advanced analytical methodologies;
• • Create statistical and machine learning models in multiple technologies using best-in-class data science approaches;
• • Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
• • Develop dashboards and reporting workflows for internal clients;
• • Write production-level code for training and inference: data validation, logging, exception handling, and orchestration.
• • A degree in a related discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science);
• • relevant work experience and/or research experience in quantitative roles;
• • Knowledge of at least one open-source scientific or statistical programming language such as R or Python;
• • Fluency in SQL and good knowledge of relational databases;
• • Experience with data visualization tools.
We are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey in our team, we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)