Microsoft Dynamics AX Maintenance Support
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Founded in 1948, our client is a Swiss, privately owned international agri-business that produce, originate and market fertilizers and grains and are part of the agricultural supply chain whose task it is to feed the world.
Our client is in the process of implementing a new ERP system (AMAX, rooted in Microsoft Dynamics AX) across the Group.
Hard skills requirements:
One to two years’ experience in supporting/maintenance of ERP systems/large business applications
Demonstrated ability to:
• Analyse and understand technical and user errors
• Provide end user support and training
• Carry out system and user acceptance testing
Nice to have:
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
Soft skills requirements:
• Fair degree of analytical skill
• Team – oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
• Clear and effective communication
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or Business Management
• Good communication, presentation and coordination skills, positive and can-do attitude.
• English advanced level (read, write, speak)
• Available for a flexible working schedule/time zone (Singapore, Florida)
• Position based in Bucharest with occasional travel abroad
• Support of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application users (on spot and remotely)
• Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training of customer resources to successfully use and customize the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application.
• Responsible for creating technical and user documentation needed in the context of correct usage and maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application.
• Have good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX application in order to understand, troubleshoot and solve technical, user and/or setup errors.
• Coordinates with internal/external Microsoft Dynamics AX developers during solving and testing of encountered technical errors and problems.
Contract for a fixed period (1 year), with high possibility of extension.