Junior Information Technology Support (temporary assignment, 1 year)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens S.R.L. active
View all jobs Junior Information Technology Support (temporary assignment, 1 year) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
• Student, graduate or following a master, with a technical profile or in IT;
• Good understanding of applications, infrastructure and security of information;
• Internship experience represent a plus;
• Working with deadlines, internal and external partners;
• Knowledge in centralizing and using data bases;
• Motivated and willing to learn;
• Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
• Very good English skills – written and spoken;
• Very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point - advance level);
• You’ll be at the very front-line, dealing directly with employees or partners who have technical issues such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues.
• You will put your creativity to work to identify, diagnose and resolve some issues in computer hardware, software, applications, servers, storage or networking technology.
• Resolve requests raised in our service ticket platform and keep a good track of the tickets to ensure are completed.
• Support in installing and configuring computers, systems, networks, printers and scanners. Provide technical or knowledge support in-person or remotely.
• Responding in a timely manner, by phone or e-mail, to our colleagues and partner’s requests or questions, regarding their working devices, tools or different applications or programs;
• Built a good connection with company's departments so you will have an overview regarding new employees, business changes, etc.
• Handle accounts for new users and guide them in the completing the steps (passwords, login, access).
• Make sure that the policies or procedures are a guide in your activity and you are up to date with new technology changes and updates.
• You will be integrated into the team starting on your very first day, with whom you will collaborate. The team will help and guide you through with know-how and advice to develop, grow and become autonomous.
What we offer:
• Paid working student program plus additional benefits;
• Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
• A very nice set up, where we care about our people;
What else should I know?
• Availability for a full-time program.