Regional Equipment Project Manager - Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regional Equipment Project Manager - Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Main purpose: Coordinate backend Equipment Project Management activities for new projects that are launched in paralel in more than one location to assure the same level of standardization respecting the project targets (quality, cost and schedule) and participate in product reviews (DfM, DfT and other design reviews).
* Tailor the manufacturing lines concepts based on existing standard equipment and modules respecting the product requirements and lean principles;
* Review the designs checks based on current standards constrains;
* Get necessary inputs for production lines in order to improve the existing standards;
* Review and approve the equipment specification and participate in the RfQ activities;
* Develops and maintains the industrialization schedule in accordance with the Product Life Cycles; Perform Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management;
* Evaluate performance and assigns activities to the Equipment Project Managers from each location;
* Performs and approves Design for Manufacturing and other design checks;
* Provide Lessons Learned and share experience data;
* Is responsible for tracking the standardization level of all projects in the region / HUB.
* Bachelors degree in a related field (engineering / sciences);
* At least 3 years experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions; leading experience is a plus;
* Communication and presentations skills;
* Ability to complete task with minimal supervision;
* Organizational and time management skills;
* Capable to interact with International teams / Experience in multi cultural projects.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.