Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Knowledge / skills / experience:
• 5+ years Project Management experience (planning, scheduling, coordinating, managing all the aspects of the project)
• Experience managing large and/or complex technical projects.
• Experience with BI/DWH/Machine Learning/Advanced Analytics and/or Product Management projects preferred
• Proven experience and practical application of alternate delivery methodologies: Waterfall and Scrum/Agile
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Masters of Business Administration, or equivalent.
• Scrum Master or any Agile PM Certification is a strong asset.
• Commitment and Perseverance
• Proficient in MS Office, JIRA/Confluence, Agile tool-set
• Resource Capacity Management / Software Development Life-cycle experience is a plus
• Ability to think critically and make decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Proven comfort with change and working with limited direction
• Manage project planning, analysis, design, construction, implementation, and closure processes; develop project charters, project work plans, and statements of work.
• Using good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort
• Mentor and coach project teams on Project Management / Agile best practices to deliver business value with quality, on time, and within budget.
• Start up and support both agile and waterfall projects.
• Lead multidisciplinary stakeholder groups to conceptualize processes and application of Data as a strategic asset;
• Translating business ideas into analytics & clear use case outcomes
• Develop standards, templates, and procedures to aid in the delivery of the required work products.
• Promote interoperability of business and technology, acting as the bridge between the business objectives and the technology requirements.
• Conducting training sessions for the team members and explaining them the Agile method
• Communicates effectively with cross-functional partners, key stakeholders, and external customers as needed on status, risks and accomplishments to ensure alignment with the overall project goals
• Perform project reporting including regular stakeholder status reports and overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
• Participates in the creation and communication of standardized Project Management best practices and processes.
• Adheres to technology governance policies and processes.
• Interesting salary conditions;
• Undetermined period of contract;
• Medical insurance;
• Lunch tickets;
• Professional and friendly working environment.