Computer Vision Software Engineer (ADAS)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Computer Vision Software Engineer (ADAS) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
• Embedded SW development
• Working knowledge of C and/or assembly, and scripting tools such as python/perl
• Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar)
• Working knowledge of processor architecture & micro-architecture (SIMD/GPGPU/NEON)
• Solid hands-on software design and development experience on embedded computing platforms
• Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Attention to detail, self-motivated
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player.
Nice to have:
• Prior knowledge of DSP programming and framework (i.e.: OpenCL, OpenGL, CUDA) development including analysis, performance benchmarking, low level debugging.
• Solid math/algorithmic knowledge, optimization experience especially in the area of DSP, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing
• Experience with compiler optimizations
• Knowledgeable about SPICE, MISRA, automotive development process
• Embedded SW design
• Implementation and performance optimization based on the underlying HW platform/DSPs/Accelerators.
• Production level SW development including programming framework, algorithm libraries and drivers.