Computer Vision Software Engineer (ADAS)
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
• Embedded SW development
• Working knowledge of C and/or assembly, and scripting tools such as python/perl
• Experience with embedded RTOS (Linux, QNX, GHS INTEGRITY, or similar)
• Working knowledge of processor architecture & micro-architecture (SIMD/GPGPU/NEON)
• Solid hands-on software design and development experience on embedded computing platforms
• Experience with Source Code and Configuration management tools such as git
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Attention to detail, self-motivated
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and team player.
Nice to have:
• Prior knowledge of DSP programming and framework (i.e.: OpenCL, OpenGL, CUDA) development including analysis, performance benchmarking, low level debugging.
• Solid math/algorithmic knowledge, optimization experience especially in the area of DSP, deep learning, computer vision, or image processing
• Experience with compiler optimizations
• Knowledgeable about SPICE, MISRA, automotive development process
• Embedded SW design
• Implementation and performance optimization based on the underlying HW platform/DSPs/Accelerators.
• Production level SW development including programming framework, algorithm libraries and drivers.