Business Financial Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Financial Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1) Technical / Functional Skills
• Very strong expertise of Excel
• Data consolidation, experience with managing large amount of data is needed. Reporting, modelling and analytical skills needed.
2) Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
• Able to work on his own with minimal supervision.
• High sense of responsibilities and commitment to deliver quality work.
• Able to keep strict deadlines mandatory for an operations role.
• 2+ years of active experience in similar role
• BA/BS or MBA degree in Economics, Finance or Computer Sciences
• maintain and feeds the planning tool to support monthly/quarterly business reviews.
o Integrate the resources work efforts and total cost of employment o by importing into CD EMEA planning tool the people utilization forecast, updated labor rates, accounting rates, total costs of employment
o gathers inputs from Resource Managers, Operational and Delivery Managers, and different tools in the company.
o all processes need to be run in order to meet the strict deadlines defined in the Forecasting and Month-end closing calendars
• provides reliable financial monthly forecasts to in terms of cost of workforce, Relief/Utilization and other costs according to CMS Flash Forecast Cycle
o Compares forecasted data with actuals, checking if it various KPI meets approved budget.
o contribute to Month-End Closing data analysis, gap analysis and flash related actions plans.
• clarity and correctness in the prepared forecasting, report consolidations, and attention to detail is needed.
• able to sustain in front of EMEA Delivery Manager the monthly flash results, analyzing trends and the impact into residual or other KPI
• candidate will interact with several operational people from Romania, Italy, Spain as part of the quarterly/monthly rhythm and ad-hoc where necessary.
Most challenging, but at the same time most interesting part of the job will be to get the most reliable picture regarding people utilization and costs and transforming this into delivery performance indicators.
Possibility to further evolve in career in the Operations team of CMS department. The Operations team is responsible of controlling and planning the way the resources located in 22 countries are involved into projects in order to have the right mix of skills and experience but in the same time assuring that the business unit achieves the established Key Performance Indicators for the respective month, quarter or financial year.