Accounts Payable Associate with French
This role consists of assisting customers, sales representatives and clients' employees for a global pharmaceutical and medical device company. Key responsibilities include:
- Independently performing AP / Travel / Vendor Master data entry;
- Receiving and checking invoices;
- Processing invoices through the ERP system;
- Checking approvals and relevant documentation, identifying services, cross -checking invoices, matching the same and closing in the ERP;
- Resolving exceptions in the payment process: rejections, urgent payments, manual payments, liasoning with banks;
- Analyzing vendor statements regarding dues;
- Using check-points effectively to ensure error-free processes: checking transactions to avoid double payments, being conscious of timelines while making payments.
- Proficiency in French;
- Theoretical understanding of basic accounting principles would be a plus - we'll help you if you're not familiar with this;
- Good verbal & written communication skills - it's essential we communicate the right message to our customers;
- Some experience in invoice processing would be fantastic;
- Some experience with ERP systems;
- MS Office advanced user.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment;
- Opportunity to grow and build a successful career within the organization - we don't want you to feel stuck so we encouarage you to experiment inside Wipro rather than looking externally;
- Relocation assistance if needed;
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employee's needs;
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills).