Global Operations Specialist - 1060561
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
(Knowledge, skills, experience)
• Bachelor’s /graduate degree
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Follows established guidelines and interprets policies
• Active Listening
• Analytical Skills
• Questioning skills
• Problem solving skills
• Technical knowledge
• Adaptability skills
• Attention to quality
• Flexibility, fast learner, very well-organized person, able to meet strict deadlines
• High level of professional competence
• Understanding of multinational/global customers specifics (billing model, approvals)
• Advanced Communication skills
• Ability to manage documentation, process updates
• Data consolidation, metrics ability
• 1-2 years in Contract operations environment and good understanding of the Contractual processes & capabilities
• Good communication skills with ability to deliver messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers
• Facilitation skills
• Pro-actively identifying training opportunities
• Continuous development through relevant assignments
• Responding constructively to others' ideas and suggestions
• Actively seeking new ways of working to improve productivity
• Team Spirit
• Embracing change
• Speedy and effective resolution of customer issues and complaints
• Taking personal responsibility for the quality and content of your work
• Demonstrates Global & Cultural Awareness & Mindset
• Strong team player
• Personal and professional independence
• Proactive thinking
• Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues
• Customer focus, client understanding
The Operations Specialist is responsible for:
• Managing operational requests based on all processes (registration, quoting)
• Engaging within the regions or GEO and also outside the assigned regions, with other functions and organizations to resolve issues as they relate to OEM & Indirect Channel Operations.
• Escalation management for customer’s escalations
• Ability to follow/understand rules of engagement and feed all tools and trackers as expected
• Proactively addressing any process inconsistency / improvement topics during team meetings
• Monitoring generic and individual mailboxes according to the established operational discipline.
• Ability to support on all the activities under the Global Deal Centre when applicable
• Work together with the process leads to continuously improve the OEM &Indirect Channel processes (Evaluating knowledge gaps and associated steps to close them – identify subjects for improvements
• Willingness to develop within role through extra activities - Support the team in managing activities on top of the primary focus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.