Airbnb English & Spanish Customer Experience Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Airbnb English & Spanish Customer Experience Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
TELUS International Europe is growing its English speaking Customer Support team! Become a part of a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that has over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Bulgaria, Romania, the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Central America and the Philippines.
As a Customer Support Agent you will master the skills of effective communication, problem solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Join our team!
- Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in English and Spanish
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Strong time Management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
- Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service .
- Deal with members’ email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company procedures
- Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and cancelations as necessary
- Interact with a diverse customer base
- Input and access data on multiple systems
- Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers.
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings.
- Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible .
- Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
- Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in team meetings.
- Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by your Manager or other designated authority figures.
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!