Diagnostic Application Internship for VNI CVS - TSR
We develop and yields products that make commercial and special vehicles safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient. Thus Commercial Vehicle and Aftermarket has been able to establish itself as a market and technology leader. From trucks to busses, cranes, on-site and agricultural vehicles, the business unit provides control systems for drive and onboard electronics, tachographs and instrument clusters. The Diagnostic Application team, provide and develop diagnostic solutions for use in independent aftermarket workshops. As a Diagnostic Application Internship your responsibilities will be to:
* Reverse engineering and documenting diagnostic protocols and procedures using vehicle manufacturer diagnostic tools.
* Implementation of diagnostic protocols and procedure using in-house and off the shelf tools.
* Validation and documentation of reverse engineered diagnostic protocols and procedures.
* Feedback of process improvements and software bugs. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge of automotive electrical systems, networks and architectures.
* Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
* Good reporting and communication skills as well as a high level of professionalism.
* Good analytical skills.
* Fluent English.
* Experience of diagnosing complex vehicle electrical problems. (advantage).
* Experience of automotive diagnostic system development and automotive diagnostics protocols (advantage).
* Software development experience using: Visual C++, Visual Studio .Net (C#), SQL (advantage).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.