Sales Support with English
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
Typically 1-4 years of experience.
Fluent in English.
Sales Support responsibility
• Offer support to account managers and country managers
• Work closely with Sales and Bucharest country teams to ensure turn-around SLA / response deadline is met
• Assist new comers as per request in completing their mandatory training/tasks
• May assist in delivering trainings and/or presentations on general business matters or tools
• Manage sales compensation activities on behalf of the sales force to minimize wherever possible the admin touch required by Sales People in ensuring that they are fully compensated based on their sales quota
• Manage sales admin tasks on behalf of Sales Representatives
• Analyze sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, sales compensation, shipment and margin, deal consumption); identifies trends and makes observations.
• Actively search for new solutions to improve the day-to-day activity and optimize the processes
MSD - assign accounts and territories
Eclipse – pricing activities related to deals
Trainings offered for sales management in order to avoid any errors in sales compensation process
Any other tools and processes which can contribute to good business relations
Assistance for Operations Manager (OM) (if necessary)
§ Assists OM in recruitment process
§ Assists OM in new team members onboarding
§ Assists OM in what concerns the efficient team organization and efficient use of available resources
§ Might manage the team on behalf of OM or represent OM on demand or whenever it is considered necessary
Responsibilities regarding Health and Work safety
• To learn and comply with health and safety regulations at work, and their application measures;
• To conduct business in accordance with their preparation and training, as well as instructions received from the employer, so as not to expose to risk of injury or occupational disease both self, and others during the work process; to prevent / minimize environmental pollution;
• To participate to the EHS risks assessment and the identification of environmental aspects;
• To not proceed with decommissioning, changing or removing arbitrarily safety devices, especially machinery, tools, technical equipment and buildings, and to correctly use these devices;
• To immediately inform the manager about any work situation which may be a danger for health and safety of employees, as well as any deficiency of prevention and firefighting systems;
• To inform the manager and/or the employer about the accidents he suffered;
• To participate at EHS trainings (at employment, at the workplace, periodical, at the change of workplace or transfer; when introducing a new work equipment or in case of changes of existent equipment) and to perform medical labor safety examinations at employment and periodic;
• To cooperate as it is necessary with the employer and / or designated EHS employee in order to make possible the achievement of any measures or requirements provided by labor and health inspectors to protect the health and safety of employees;
• To cooperate as it is necessary with the employer and / or designated EHS employee in order to allow the employer to ensure that the work environment and conditions are safe and without health and safety risks in his area of activity;
• To learn and comply with legislation requirements in the field of health and safety at work, and with provisions of standards;
• To provide all the necessary information required by the labor and health protection inspectors;
• To comply with the fire protection provisions issued by the company management.