Customer Experience Specialist- English and Italian HBT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Customer Experience Specialist- English and Italian HBT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Then you should:
- University degree preferred;
- Some experience in Customer Support;
- English – advanced level;
- Italian - advanced level;
- Detailed oriented, very good communication skills, good organizer, team work, multitasking;
We are offering:
- Have the opportunity to join a brand new customer experience team supporting a new global project;
- Be part of influencing future business decisions as the project evolves;
- Establish global working relationships where your actions directly impact our customers across the world;
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Takes customer calls (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire& alarm systems);
- Forwards the information to the right department (Services, Projects, Field engineering, Working Capital);
- Checks availability of technicians in the field team and call the responsible to go to the customer site;
- Takes calls from engineers, on problems with the HW devices;
- Creates annual work orders (overhead) for engineers as per their managers’ requests and dispatches them as needed, within agreed timeframes;
- Calls engineers to update the work orders and makes planning for them;
- Fulfillment of the daily activities (individual or team activities);
- Communicates with clients, contractors, engineers, technicians, and other departments;