Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We run an Actuarial data warehouse solution (ARGO), composed by an Oracle database, a BI tool, and Java as front-end. You will be part of the maintenance team and you have the responsibility to manage a pool of Linux servers located in Data Center, test new software versions, etc. You will have a critical position by being the SPOC between the Actuarial team, Development team and Infrastructure team.
- Manage the physical and virtualized Live & Test & Dev environments
- Plan, prepare and manage patching of the servers
- Propose upgrade plan of the environments servers
- Maintenance and optimization of existing components
- Serve as a liaison between the Development team, Reporting team and Infrastructure teams as it relates to the web based applications.
- Monitor availability of the application servers and optimizes configurations to provide appropriate performance and availability.
- At least 3 year experience working with Linux and JBoss
- Experience with versioning tools like Github
- Experience in Jenkins to automate deployment processes
- Capable of writing Java programs
- Experience with Relational Database Management System – Oracle, Exadata, PL/SQL is nice to have.
- High communication skills and customer orientation in a complex environment
- Problem solving skills based on personal work experience and ability to analyze factual information
- Ability to perform tasks independently in non-standardized (constantly changing) work situations
- Experience with complex IT architectures and landscapes
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.