Technical and Sales Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical and Sales Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Chimie - Petrochimie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
We are seeking an Technical and Sales Engineer responsible for sales of fluid system components, solutions, and related services to business and industrial facilities as well as individuals within factories, plants, or other locations. You will take ownership of a defined list of customers and utilized both outside sales and inside sales strategy to care for these customers and grow sales. The territory will include accounts located in West Romania.
You will be the primary customer interface and part of an international team responsible for providing technical expertise and information to customers in a responsive manner to and maintain their trust, confidence, and long term business.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) required;
- Very good technical mechanical background;
- 0-3 years of sales experience; relevant professional experience such as an internship is a strong advantage;
- Computer literacy required-Internet, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint , CRM (Outlook);
- Extensive travel within assigned geography or account area;
- Strong Commercial Attitude is a plus;
- Proven success achieving and/or exceeding performance goals;
- Detailed, organized, and adaptable;
- Communication: Listening, oral presentation, written communication, Public Speaking skills;
- Interpersonal: Approachability, Nurturing, drive to accomplish established goals;
- Leadership: Integrity, flexibility, Character, and possess both Transactional and Transformational Leadership skills;
- Teamwork: To be supportive of all company initiatives and other sales associates;
- Thinking: Decisive, cognitive ability, innovative, solutions-oriented.
- Position the company as the customer’s preferred supplier leading to profitable revenue growth within assigned territory;
- Provide on-site technical service with our product expertise;
- Manage and grow established sales territory;
- Develop and capitalize on new business opportunities and build key customer relationships;
- Seek new contacts at existing accounts through cold calls and lead generation techniques;
- Establish new accounts within your territory;
- Develop and execute a territory sales plan to achieve targeted revenue growth, and targeted sales of strategic products;
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge and professional sales techniques;
- Maintain a commitment to a supervised professional and personal development program.