Windows System Administrator
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our business partner, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, we are looking for a System Administrator.
The person reports to the IT Shared Services Manager and has responsibility of a variety of activities in the field of IT Shared Services including, but not limited to: developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems.
• 5+ years experience with Windows Server
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Virtualization system experience: VMWare, Hyper-V
• Linux/Unix administration a plus
• Travel abroad 3-4 times a year
• Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Servers: WSUS, AD, DC, GPO, RAID, DNS, DHCP, security groups, service account, file servers.
• Configuring ILO monitoring system.
• Network infrastructure services and protocols TCP/IP, Firewall, Proxy, VPN (client-to-site and site-to-site), NFS, ISCSI, SAN
• Configuring network equipment: switches, routers
• Administrating mail server
• Deployment VM’s (Windows and Linux)
• Monitors system performance and takes corrective actions where necessary
• Implements, maintains and tests the backup plan
• Ensure security through access controls, antivirus
• Build and maintain technical documentation
• Pro-active, good problem solving and analytical skills
• Nice and pleasant working environment in Class A offices building in a very close location to the Grozavesti subway station.
• International, young and dynamic team;
• Private healthcare coverage;
• Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization;
• Opportunities to prove, expand and share your technical skills
• Meal tickets.
• Holiday Bonuses: Easter and Christmas
• Annual holiday bonus