Dev Ops Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs Dev Ops Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 80 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
• are a growing company focusing on web-development
• provide future-oriented software-development with modern methods and tools
• work together with international enterprises, owner-operated companies and digital and com-munication-agencies
• believe in maximum flexibility (work-location, work-hours, topics, methods)
• have high quality standards
• support your personal and professional growth
• welcome your input
• collaborate in small teams with shallow hierarchies
• Awareness of modern testing approaches
• Able to inspire teams to adopt contemporary working practices, frameworks & technologies
• The ability to lead organizational change to embrace modern DevSecOps approaches
• A dedicated commitment to continual improvement of all aspects of technical project delivery
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the current digital estate, comprising of:
o Azure DevOps platform
o YAML Schema Pipelines
o Android and iOS build systems (e.g. Fastlane, Maven, Gradel, XCode etc.)
o App Center distribution
• A curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques.
• Experience working within Agile teams to iteratively deliver working software.
• Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of source control systems and workflows (e.g. Azure Repos and Git Flow).
• Hands-on experience of provisioning and configuring build tooling – Azure Pipelines
• Knowledge of purpose and implementation of artifact repositories – Azure Artefacts
• Knowledge of provisioning and building Cloud Infrastructure – Compute Resources, Networking & Storage (especially leveraging Infrastructure As Code)
• Experience of using CLI tooling – ie. Bash, Powershell etc
• Ability to define and document technical specifications and production processes.