Dev Ops Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs Dev Ops Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our formula for success is a motivated, curious and at the same time experienced team at our office from Bucharest. We live an appreciative, modern corporate philosophy with the belief that the label "Made-in-Germany" is reflected in every line of code.Requirements
• Awareness of modern testing approaches
• Able to inspire teams to adopt contemporary working practices, frameworks & technologies
• The ability to lead organizational change to embrace modern DevSecOps approaches
• A dedicated commitment to continual improvement of all aspects of technical project delivery
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the current digital estate, comprising of:
o Azure DevOps platform
o YAML Schema Pipelines
o Android and iOS build systems (e.g. Fastlane, Maven, Gradel, XCode etc.)
o App Center distribution
• A curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques.
• Experience working within Agile teams to iteratively deliver working software.
• Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of source control systems and workflows (e.g. Azure Repos and Git Flow).
• Hands-on experience of provisioning and configuring build tooling – Azure Pipelines
• Knowledge of purpose and implementation of artifact repositories – Azure Artefacts
• Knowledge of provisioning and building Cloud Infrastructure – Compute Resources, Networking & Storage (especially leveraging Infrastructure As Code)
• Experience of using CLI tooling – ie. Bash, Powershell etc
• Ability to define and document technical specifications and production processes.