VW Software Test Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs VW Software Test Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 80 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
• are a growing company focusing on web-development
• provide future-oriented software-development with modern methods and tools
• work together with international enterprises, owner-operated companies and digital and com-munication-agencies
• believe in maximum flexibility (work-location, work-hours, topics, methods)
• have high quality standards
• support your personal and professional growth
• welcome your input
• collaborate in small teams with shallow hierarchies
• Be able to execute and maintain automated repetitive tests to streamline testing process (Cucumber)
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
• Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as the test requirements change;
• Find and precisely describe, reproduce and rate bugs;
• Verify and validate bug fixes;
• Communicate status and escalate issues in a timely fashion;
• Maintaining testing documentation;
• Perform root cause analysis on defects in test environment / incidents in live environment
• The primary key for us is that you are a team player and hard worker still willing to learn new technologies and share your own experience.
• Knowledge of / understanding the micro service architecture
• 1+ years of experience in software quality assurance;
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
• Understanding of the development processes;
• Effective listening and ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written in English (Intermediate level and higher);
• Knowledge in testing web and Cloud applications (micro services)
• Teamwork and a good attitude are essential.
Nice to have basic experience with relational, non-relational databases and Cloud applications.