VW Software Test Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs VW Software Test Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our formula for success is a motivated, curious and at the same time experienced team at our office from Bucharest. We live an appreciative, modern corporate philosophy with the belief that the label "Made-in-Germany" is reflected in every line of code.Requirements
• Be able to execute and maintain automated repetitive tests to streamline testing process (Cucumber)
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
• Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as the test requirements change;
• Find and precisely describe, reproduce and rate bugs;
• Verify and validate bug fixes;
• Communicate status and escalate issues in a timely fashion;
• Maintaining testing documentation;
• Perform root cause analysis on defects in test environment / incidents in live environment
• The primary key for us is that you are a team player and hard worker still willing to learn new technologies and share your own experience.
• Knowledge of / understanding the micro service architecture
• 1+ years of experience in software quality assurance;
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
• Understanding of the development processes;
• Effective listening and ability to communicate professionally both verbally and written in English (Intermediate level and higher);
• Knowledge in testing web and Cloud applications (micro services)
• Teamwork and a good attitude are essential.
Nice to have basic experience with relational, non-relational databases and Cloud applications.