Stress Engineer (Bucharest)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Stress Engineer (Bucharest) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
For this position, you should be able to check the following
- Bachelor degree in engineering (Aerospace Faculty is a plus)
- Previous work experience in stress analysis of at least 3 years
- Previous experience with FEM Modelers and Solvers such as: Patran, Nastran or Hypermesh;
- Previous experience with SAP Pac, Excel VBA
- Very good knowledge of English language is a must
- Knowledge of French/ German language is a plus
- Being used in working in a team and with deadlines
A day in the life of a Stress Engineer
- Doing Stress analysis for mechanical components;
- Create finite element models of various parts;
- Checking documentation
- Presenting simulation results;
- Doing Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Analysis
- Participate in technical meetings with the rest of the team
- Be part of a team that is learning continuously and enjoys new challenges
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Health and Wellness;