German Accounts Payable in Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs German Accounts Payable in Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.
• Proficiency in German and English;
• Bachelor’s degree in science, Business or Engineering or a similar field - a combination of high school education and relevant experience will also be considered.
• Previous work experience is considered a plus
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
• Assure compliance to preferred Buying Channels
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Execute low value sourcing events
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques.
• On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills;
• Diverse exposure to clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
• Career development (upon proven capabilities) to multiple service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and Consulting area.
Why use Recruitment Agency
You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment.