Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- English and German advance;
- MS OFFICE;
- SAP-MM is an advantage;
- High level of customer and service orientation (IBPs, Suppliers etc);
- Excellent communication skills- persuasion;
- Logical thinking and analysis abilities;
- Positive attitude;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Understanding and complying with the work procedures.
- Processing purchase orders for internal clients and manages the relations with the suppliers;
- Prepares necessary activity reports;
- Perform follow-up activities such as: invoice clearing, order confirmation, fall-out processing;
- Provide second level suport for internal business partners;
- Negotiates the purchase prices and the correct contractual stipulations;
- Checks the delivery terms if requested by IBPs;
- Processing of invoice clearing, order confirmation, FREP work-flows, task monitors;
- Maintaining the relationship with the internal business partner (IBP);
- Efficiently plans and coordinates his activity;
- Offering support to new joiners.