SW PM for Instrument Clusters and Body Control Modules TSR
The Instrument Cluster communicates with all the other devices inside the vehicle and provides information to the driver, being the main interface with the driver. This is why we are constantly challenged to develop simple to use but complex (as number of functionalities) instrument clusters, from monochrome base display or color TFT display, physical gauges and telltales to "State of the Art" Free Programmable Clusters. Our team gathers the knowledge and vision of the experienced people with the enthusiasm of the last comers. We always seek for challenges and it feels easy to achieve them. We treat each other with respect and we like to work in a friendly environment. If you operate with integrity, if you are a "problem solver", if you are good at "planning and organizing", if you work with "passion & commitment" then this is the perfect job and perfect team for you. As a Software Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Participate in the quotation team (Define SW requirements and provide effort estimation together with SW team);
* Develop and maintain SW Project Plan following the defined processes, tailoring optional activities according to the projects needs;
* Coordinate the SW project activities;
* Manage problems and changes including impacts to project timing and cost;
* Perform risk assessment, control the implementation of risk measures;
* Manage technical relationships with all internal and external parties;
* Support the introduction of the SW into production;
* Contribute to the processes definition and improvement, provide lessons learned;
* Regular report the status to Project Leader and Line Management. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics);
* At least 2 years' experience in the SW development of electronic devices;
* Good knowledge of SW development process (Requirements Engineering, SW Design, SW Development, SW Testing, Configuration and Change Management);
* Basic knowledge of SW project management (Resource allocation, SW Project planning and tracking, Risk management).;
* Good Customer orientation;
* Ability to prioritize and manage pressure;
* Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
* Experience in SW Project Management is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.