Experienced Staff Accountant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Secureworks active.
Vezi toate job-urile Experienced Staff Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Cerinte
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
You will have an integral role to play in the accounting team of Secureworks. Working with a number of key Secureworks sites, your primary duties will be around month-end close. Other duties will include:
• Assists in month-end close activities, including assurance of accurate and timely results
• Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of related expense accounts
• Record journal entries for our payroll, benefits and other related areas, including international locations
• Complete and review relevant balance sheet account reconciliations
• Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures and policies
• Prepare audit schedules and assist the auditors in their inquiries as required
• Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to their assigned areas
• Drives change and ensures scaling of operation through automation, work assessment and process improvement
• Other duties as assigned.
• 4 to 6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience (Undergraduate degree and 2 to 4 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 0 to 2 years relevant experience)
• Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and US GAAP relevant to the area of work
• Work is guided by long-term objectives (Translates business plans into objectives for a department or work area; Exercises latitude in managing operations)
• Initiates new or revised procedures, programs, and initiatives (Develops new techniques to support innovative solutions)
• Aligns operational plan with functional strategy and approach and removes barrier to change
• Accomplishes results through the management of a team of professional team members and/or leaders; Acts as an advisor to subordinate leaders or staff members, develops and administers schedules, objectives, and goals, delegates clearly and consistently
• Independently determines approach to managing teams and daily operations, and provides guidance, constructive input and motivation to team
• Assumes responsibility for: sales objectives, conducting solid stakeholder and risk analysis on key issues, weighing alternatives and considers service and business implications of decisions, monitoring budgets and operational effectiveness, develops strategies for adjusted courses of action.
Our Bucharest office is vital to Dell Secureworks. It serves as our core Security Centre of Excellence hub for EMEA. Dell Secureworks is 24x7x365 operations environment, and depending client and business needs you will be required to work a rotating shift.
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
• Development programs and cyber security trainings/ certifications – because we grow together
• Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
• Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
• Great location – multiple ways to get to work – subway, tram, even your own car – also your lunch just around the corner - you can find us at AFI Park 4-5 and Campus 6
• Work from home policy – your time matters
• Relaxation Area – because a good gaming break never hurt nobody
• Weekly professional massage sessions and even our own massage chairs
• Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
• Life Insurance
• Weekly fresh fruits – vitamins are important for your health
• Annual Performance Bonus
• Internal Employee Rewarding System/ Tool – we value working as a team and we recognize each other’s efforts
• Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.