Model Based Design Engineer (Matlab/Simulink)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Model Based Design Engineer (Matlab/Simulink) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
- Graduated from an engineering school and/or previous experience in a similar field;
- Experience in automotive filed, electrical/electronic environment;
- High level of expertise in MATLAB/Simulink/State flow;
- High level of expertise in Embedded C/C++;
- Advanced knowledge in embedded system architecture design and development/AUTOSAR methodology (Systems Programming Engineering);
- Medium or advanced knowledge in electronic architecture (CAN and LIN networks, MCUs, Relays, Signal Modulation, etc.);
- Project management skills:planning, reporting, leading technical meetings, could be a plus;
- A medium level of English is required;
- Create or update the technical specification of Matlab models;
- Review and analyze the customer requirements to know what impact will be inside the function;
- Be responsible of software traceability, ensure that the evolutions are implemented correctly and record them in traceability matrix;
- Create or update the software specification, that can be used to understand easily the model;
- Ensure that the software package is compliance with automotive standards, rules and ISO;
- Faults analysis and root cause investigation after the issues from software integration;
- Implement corrective actions after fault analysis in order to have a new model, with a new evolution without the previous issues;
- Develop model base design using a technical specification;
- Testing the Matlab Simulink model using model in the loop (MIL) methodology;
- Define tests in order to ensure a proper functionality of the Matlab model;
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Health and Wellness;