Junior Project Manager-Regulatory
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Project Manager-Regulatory active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- proficient in English
- strong functional use of Microsoft Office Package
- fast learner
- analytical mind, well-organized and able to prioritize
- strong communication skills
- ability to work independently
- high level of proactivity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- no prior experience in the telecom industry is required
- assist the Senior Project Manager in all phases and aspects of all the projects
- understand the operational processes
- monitor project from start to post-implementation phase
- communicate, align and validate requirements with all stakeholders involved in the operational flows
- create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- flexible working hours and short Friday (4 h)
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager
- public transportation expenses are covered (in Bucharest)
- the health of our employees is important to us, that's why we offer private medical insurance