Junior Automation Engineer - PLC/DCS programming
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Automation Engineer - PLC/DCS programming active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics or Automatic Control&Computer Engineering;
- Understanding of PLC and any CAD system is a plus;
- Experience with basic machine tools;
- Experience in using SCADA, PLC/DCS programming, FAT tests would be a plus;
- Basic programming skills (any language) would be a plus;
- Customer oriented working attitude;
- Ability to work both individually and within a team;
- Good analytical skills;
- Advanced level of English;
- DCS programming in automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries;
- Reading and interpret logical flow diagram;
- Support development of documentation for FAT tests;
- Examine existing drawings and double-check them for reliability and manufacturability;
- Identifying automation problems and optimization of the production lines;
- Attending to project meetings when needed;
- Updating of project documentation;
- Confer with engineering, technicians, and/or customers to establish and evaluate changes to the FAT tests;
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Health and Wellness;