Workplace Services Specialist
Adobe Systems Romania is the largest Research and Development center the company has in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Over 300 passionate and highly creative employees work on products and services for enhanced web development and consumption. We are working on top products and services in the Digital Marketing Area, such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Primetime, Adobe Audience Manager . We’re involved in transforming how Digital Media (magazines and video content) is delivered, measured, monetized and protected . We work on Adobe worldwide critical projects, such as authentication and authoring for Adobe Cloud. We are Romania's best company to work for AON Hewitt survey 2014. Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Facilities Manager, the Workplace Services Specialist will have responsibility for coordination of Facilities duties in Client’s premises in Bucharest together with the Assistant Facilities Manager, Proactively inspects the assigned facility, systems, rooms, common areas, etc. and creates work orders on findings or issues. Any works that need to be ordered to services providers will be discussed and agreed with the FMC onsite for a consistent request to service supplier.
Knowledge and Experience:
A minimum of 1 year working in a corporate environment with facility management experience preferred
Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects
Strong literacy in computer use.
English language proficient user.
Highly organized and skilled with time management.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong customer service skills required.
Builds and maintains strong, positive relationship with the client, customers and vendors.
Demonstrates attention to detail and ownership of the process and service delivery.
To share site, client and operational knowledge with the members of the facilities team
Willingness to make suggestions for process improvement.
Able to manage difficult situations and relationships with diplomacy.
• Consistently achieves the highest level of customer experience by assisting in creating, developing and rolling customer experience programs across Customer sites in EMEA space. This might also refer to being involved in training the Receptionists/Assistant Facilities Manager in Customer experience best practices.
• Assists in creating a quality assurance/audit program to meet/exceed client expectations for operational excellence, process improvement, and enhanced value (weekly walkarounds, cleaning audits, safety audits etc.)
• Organizes and directs the handyman and the cleaning team on site in the day-by-day tasks and responsibilities;
• Coordinates the cleaning team and the handyman to support with the events set-ups - to ensure they are completed on time and per client’s needs and always ensures that the room meets the expectation before the event starts (flooring is clean/ vacuumed, chairs are clean, the HVAC temperature is appropriate, etc.), and the room returns to the initial set up after the event ends.
• Proactively inspects the assigned facility, systems, rooms, common areas, etc. and creates work orders on findings or issues. Any works that need to be ordered to services providers will be discussed and agreed with the AFM onsite for a consistent request to service supplier.
• Attends weekly meetings with the local AFM onsite to discuss the issues or findings during the daily checks and to establish the next steps and action items; cleaning audits results and other topics related to the cleaning team and handyman tasks.
• Helps with getting offers from vendors, prepares cost estimates, financial reports on spends upon request, expenditures etc. related to the facility(s) as directed.
• Order stationery, drinks and consumables.
• Expected to be thoroughly familiar with the management contract, vendor agreements, and other building/facility contracts and all requirements contained therein.
• Together with the AFM onsite, schedules the monthly/ quarterly/ annually maintenance works and gets the works reports from the vendors when the works are completed.
• Manages ad-hoc facilities requests received directly from the client.
• Alternatively with the AFM onsite, manages the relationship with the environmental auditor, schedules the monthly visits and gets the monthly waste reports from the landlord representative.
• Together with the Receptionist/AFM manages new hires welcome packs, ensures that new hires have an assigned seat and their desk is ready for use.
• Alternatively with the AFM onsite, covers the reception during the lunch break, paid time off and other situations when Receptionist/Workplace Ambassador is off.
• Alternatively with the AFM onsite keeps the seating plans up to date in I-Office.
• Keeps the PPM progress up to date and compliant in Meridian tool
• Supports local Facilities projects upon request together with the FMC onsite.
• Maintains a good communication with the Site Operations Manager and Landlord representatives/management, attending regular meetings.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk from floor to floor and may be required to walk across building. The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to telephones and photocopy machines; regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.