Service Desk Professional (US time zone)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Service Desk Professional (US time zone) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems
- A+, MCP, and / or MCSE Certifications
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a technical role providing remote support in a technical service desk environment, with a track record of achieving productivity goals;
- Experience in providing remote technical support for medium to large technical environments is required;
- Experience with process adherence and suggesting improvements to processes;
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication skills (including strong conceptual writing skills) are required to work effectively with team and clients;
- Experience in providing remote technical support of Microsoft Windows Servers and Active Directory;
- Technical experience required includes remotely supporting Desktop Systems, Windows Servers, Active Directory, Hardware, end-user applications and Networking technologies;
- Proven problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities.
- Experience with Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen) preferred
- Professional background will ideally include work experience working for an information technology consulting or services firm, servicing clients remotely with Windows Platform and applications, Desktops, Servers, Hardware and end-user application troubleshooting and escalations;
- Ability to deal courteously and communicate effectively with clients and team members, supplying general information and direction in a clear, concise manner;
- Ability to involve internal and external resources to lead the client through measurable and attainable goals;
- Work under stress to meet schedule deadlines. Ability to executive on the day to day tasks necessary to achieve outlined objectives;
- Experience or knowledge of the use of IT in financial institutions and the positive impact of technology in business;
- Committed to ensuring process adherence and suggesting improvements to processes.
- Must be available for on-call in weekends as needed.
- Must be available for US time zone shifts (3 rotating shifts on a monthly basis): 14:00 - 23:00, 16:00 - 01:00, 19:00 - 04:00)
- A multifaceted Systems Administrator that responds to incoming service desk inquiries promptly, politely and professionally;
- Quickly prioritizing and responding to all client calls and emails, identifying problems and providing expedient technical assistance for all computer related issues, including service workstations and other equipment for Clients through remote support techniques;
- Escalating any client complaints and/or dis-satisfactions that are not fully resolved, to the Service Desk Team Lead, Service Desk Manager, or Director of Client Services as appropriate;
- Monitoring progress with Client to ensure all issues are addressed and resolved;
- Providing feedback to all relevant parties;
- Relaying and Documenting appropriate and relevant information gained regarding Clients, while solving or escalating Client Issues;
- Suggesting improvements, upgrades or other appropriate Service Offerings to the benefit of the Client;
- Working cohesively with regional teams and other groups to ensure client services and projects are deployed to plan;
- Influencing a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.