RECRUITMENT ANALYST WITH GERMAN, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Advanced German skills;
- Passion for HR, developed while tasting it during at least 1 year of working experience in HR/ Talent Acquisition & sourcing/ head hunting in house or within a recruiting agency;
- Ability to build trust with candidates, stakeholders and peers;
- Analytic, data driven;
- Team player;
- Solid client management skills;
- Solid sourcing and interview skills.
- Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Hiring Managers’ needs;
- Manage hiring requisitions from capturing & validating the demand to candidate management;
- Roadmap strategic Sourcing Channels to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires;
- Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
- Conduct video interviews with the candidates engaged in the recruitment process and constantly communicating the feedback during the process;
- Support the hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering whenever needed;
- Create robust pipelines while providing a seamless experience;
- Provide the pipeline status to the business teams and participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects;
- Develop relationships across multiple teams;
- Work with the Talent Sourcing Lead to understand short- and long-term Talent Sourcing objectives and hiring forecasts; creating and implementing short- and long-term tactical sourcing plans.
All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!