Junior Lead Development Tester for Ubisoft Craiova
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Lead Development Tester for Ubisoft Craiova active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Responsible to lead, develop, manage and motivate a team of development testers as well as collaboration with other teams on the project. This opportunity is meant to help you develop in a short period of time with the support from our teams towards a leadership position.
• Demonstrated leadership skills;
• Understanding of general testing methodologies, processes and terminology;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (including English);
• Autonomous and proactive attitude;
• Time-management and organizational skills;
• Problem-solving and open minded;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
• Relevant experience as a team lead;
• Knowledge of game production process and workflows;
• Experience working with major gaming platforms (PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X, PC);
• Lead and manage a team of development testers;
• Follow up and evaluate the work of your team;
• Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
• Actively work with other team leads and facilitate the information flow;
• Manage and update project test plans;
• Act as a communication link between development and QC teams;
• Estimate, prioritize, and manage your team’s tasks;
• Commit to meeting team objectives;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.
Ubisoft has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992. Ubisoft Craiova opened in 2008 and has been an important component in strengthening its foundation.
The studio has experience in video games development and works on the production and testing of some of the most iconic AAA brands of international reputation, such as Ghost Recon.
Ubisoft Craiova is also a valuable collaborator to the Technology Group, which helps to develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in the Ubisoft games.
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.