Junior Risk Underwriter - Regional Risk Underwriting team located in Romania
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
- Degree educated in Business Administration or any other discipline with financial, economic, insurance focus.
- At least 1 year in financial analysis and/or enhanced information activity. Prior underwriting experience will be a plus.
- Knowledge of corporate and contract law fundamentals
- Knowledge of credit risk management
- Awareness of macro-economic/ political climate
- Understanding of companies business (target clientele) and their funding needs
- Ability to gather and analyze information from various external/internal sources: financial statements, sector, and country economic reports, other departments data, etc
- Proficient Excel user
- Fluent English is mandatory
- German, Russian, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech language is a plus
Analyze the payment’s ability of buyers, in the frame of each sector and country;
Set a maximum envelope on a buyer, issue limits to be monitored upon updated information;
Participate in profitable developments of commercial business by analyzing new clients’ portfolios and by improving the acceptance rate of existing contracts.
Credit risk analysis:
Analyze information on debtors as provided by internal systems in order to set credit limits.
Complete the reports
Monitor closely policyholders' portfolio in order to mitigate loss.
Review credit limits upon any additional information
Inform and explain credit restrictions to policyholders when granting, reducing or canceling limits, where required.
Appraise restrictive decisions, low DRA, and any other relevant data prior to the renewal of contracts.
Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by Coface and external regulators.