Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Head Hunting IT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a passionate and professional team of HR & IT recruiters and consultants assisting European businesses in searching and selecting talent among IT and Communication experts from Central and Eastern Europe. As a dedicated and thorough IT recruiter, we uphold transparency, agility, simplicity and diversity as our core values.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- English (Mandatory)
- 2+ years of experience as a PL/SQL developer
- Proven hands-on experience with PL/SQL, ODI, IBM DataStage, SAP BO, Exadata
- Highly skills in Data Warehousing and ETL
- Functional understanding of operational IT processes
- Strong time management and multi-tasking capability
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments
- Extensive experience with ER modelling
- Nice to know: SQL Developer, Caliber RM, Dimensions CM, HP ALM, UML
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical, and scalable enterprise Datawarehouse and Datamart.
- Responsible for ODI and data warehouse design, including build, migration and ETL
- Configure ETL processes, data mappings & transformations to orchestrate data integrations.
- Understand business processes, data entities, data producers, and data dependencies.
- Develop, manage, and validate existing data models including logical and physical models of the data warehouse and source systems.
- Determine the quality and integrity of data required to meet business needs and work towards resolving the most critical data quality issues.
- Evaluate and improve data quality throughout source systems by implementing data quality safeguards.
- Understanding of data corporate systems, data environments and data tools.
- Write clean, efficient, and testable triggers, procedures, functions, packages
- Participate in debugging and proposing fixes for issues including query performance issues
- Conduct POC (proof of concept) to certify a query approach over another
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and data problems investigation
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing.
- Vacation, Gift, and Meal Tickets
- Personal and Professional Development (Training and Certification)
- Gym Subscription and Medical Insurance (children included)
- Public Transportation Discount
- Monthly Short Friday
- Foosball and PS4 console