Inside Sales Representative with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Sales Representative with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Basic Skills / Experience
3+ years experience in a related field
Strong communication skills in both written and spoken ( English and French)
• 3+ years working in the Chemical Industry;
• Experience with Excel, SFDC CRM, Power Point;
• Ability to function as a team player;
• Ability to apply flexibility, innovation and sensitivity to client needs;
• Ability to communicate basic technical concepts for chemical materials and strong persuasions skills to motivate the customer to engage in further discussions;
• Possess highly effective and professional verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong customer and business focus;
• Effective time management and organization skills;
• High degree of self motivation;
• Capable of proactively promoting customer interest in the Specialty Products offerings;
• Up to 10% travel;
• Manage lead qualification and follow-up process for new opportunities and sample request that comein via the web, trade events, phone inquiries, cold-call lists etc. Activity will be tracked and managed insalesforce.com;
• Manage an assigned customer list including sales activity, forecasting and results. Assigned customersmay include tail accounts, inactive accounts, and target prospects;
• Manages a customer churn list and aligns on contact plan with field sales. Improved top-lineperformance through the re-acquired lost customers. Activities will be tracked and managed insalesforce.com;
• Manage a diverse pipeline of new and potential opportunities;
• Develop and maintain good working relationships and a clear understanding of assigned customerswith respect to their business drivers and buying behaviors;
• Identify additional sales opportunities within the assigned territory;
• Maintain current customer information including any opportunity updates for assigned accounts in salesforce.com;
• Forecast revenues for assigned customers on a monthly basis;
• Follow-up on order execution with the Customer Service;
• Work with field sales reps collaboratively e.g., coordinating calls and trainings;
• Assist front line sales account managers in the preparation of technical and commercial offers;
• Assist front line sales account managers in the development and execution of sales strategies for specific opportunities.
At Honeywell, we have made maintaining workforce diversity a key priority. Diversity is a foundation of our performance culture that promotes respect, understanding and appreciation of different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences. Diversity increases our competitive advantage and encourages new ways of thinking.