L&D Admin Coordinator
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are seeking to expand our Learning & Development team within the HR Practice.
With the full support of the department’s leadership, and with access to the firm’s global resources, you will have the opportunity to manage topics like organizing business skills trainings, technical trainings, professional qualifications, ensuring e-learning compliance for staff and reporting.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
• University Bachelor’s degree;
• 2-3 years of experience: L&D, events planning;
• Fluent in English (both written and conversational);
• Microsoft Office proficiency.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for people who:
• Are detail-oriented;
• Are highly organized;
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Have problem solving and time management skills.
Your day-to-day activities:
• Organize logistics for courses (scheduling, registering participants, preparing training rooms and materials, collecting feedback, reporting)
• Organize necessary courses and follow specific flow for obtaining Professional Qualifications membership (according to business requirements)
• Organize logistics for language courses
• Monitor and process invoices related to L&D programs
• Monitor e-learning compliance
• Prepare reports on training deliveries status, including related costs
• Prepare reports on L&D costs (actual vs budget)
In return, we offer:
• A fun & professional work environment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Access to our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and local training programs;