Inside Sales Account Manager for UK Ireland
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Previous experience in selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Capacity of innovative thinking and problem-solving; negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
- UK Public Sector/Central Government experience is a plus
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts (agreed with the Enterprise Account Managers);
- Utilizing Social Networks, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts;
- Establishing the initial relationship, clarifying the roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts as well as influence maps;
- Collecting information about the organizational structure, key geographies and subsidiaries as well as identifying the potential needs of the customer
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies;
- Setting up customer meetings with the Enterprise Account Managers;
- Identifying key business and IT initiatives needed to provide a consultative selling experience;
- Driving business closure and managing/co-managing on-going Sales Opportunities with the Enterprise Account Manager;
- Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in Veeam CRM system (SalesForce.Com);
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment;
- Self-education on sales and technical related matters;
- Developing a solid working knowledge of virtualization-related subjects and Veeam Software products and keep track of new product releases (Veeam and competition) as well as marketing updates;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.